Address: 26/40 Killycanavan Road, Ardboe, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT71 5BP, http://www.quinnscoachhire.com/, Tel: 028 8673 7325, Mob: 07834 543580
Terms and conditions
1. Agreed prices, deposits and balances.
a. The agreed price is between Quinn’s Coach Hire and you the customer. Late return of rental agreement will be charged at £50 per hour.
b. Deposit. Should you cancel at short notice the deposit is non refundable. Deposit secures hire of vehicle. All deposits are taken from credit/debit card for security of our vehicles.
c. Cancellation. Should you cancel within 14 days you the customer requiring the vehicle will be given a credit on your deposit for another booking.
d. Balance. All balances must be paid before hire commences. If the Vehicle arrives to commence hire and the hirer does not commence the agreed Journey Quinn’s Coach Hire will be paid balance in full.
e. Damages. Damages, subsequently costs of repair of such damages to the coach hired or used by you the hirer or any customer and/or guest however caused is your responsibility. Additionally, in the event that one of your parties is sick in the coach, you the hirer will be charged £50 to make good the vehicle.
Any glass wear broken will incur a £5 cost per item broken. Also there will be the cost of repair to make good the vehicle if left in an unfit re-rentable condition. Where the booking was secured using a credit or debit card, you the customer here agree that we may deduct from that card damages that have arisen.
f. Quinn’s Coach Hire makes every effort to maintain their fleet to DOE and FTA standards. Quinn’s Coach Hire has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the coaches are in the best and most reliable condition and therefore fit for the purpose of use. In the unlikely event, should a mechanical breakdown occur outside its control, Quinn’s Coach Hire cannot therefore be responsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforeseen events might then or thereafter have.
g. Quinn’s Coach Hire makes every effort to ensure the inside of the fleet are maintained, including lights, music, TVs, etc. however in the unlikely event of an electrical breakdown outside our control, Quinn’s Coach Hire will not be responsible. No refund will be given. Quinn’s Coach Hire will make you aware before hire commences, in the unlikely event that there is an electrical breakdown, i.e. TVs, music etc. if you the hirer or your guests then enter the vehicle and commence hire, no refund will be offered.
h. Vehicle requested. Quinn’s Coach Hire will provide the vehicle requested. However, notwithstanding the clause above (g), in the event due to circumstances beyond our control the vehicle requested cannot be provided either for the first, the final or the interim journeys booked we reserve the right to provide substitute vehicles of equal or similar standing and capacity.
In the event that we cannot get you to your destination, we will provide a maximum of 70% refund of the total hire price.
i. In the unlikely event of one of our vehicles being late due to circumstances out of our control, Quinn’s Coach Hire will not be responsible and no refund will be issued. If the vehicle is more than one hour late for pick up, you the hirer have the right to cancel with a full refund, however this must be made known to Quinn’s Coach Hire before you the hirer or your guests enter the vehicle. No money will be refunded if the hirer or their guests have entered the vehicle.
j. In the unlikely event that one of our vehicles break down or due to circumstances out off our control, Quinn’s Coach Hire will not be responsible and no refund will be given to the hirer and guests travelling onto another venue (airport, dinner, dance) etc.
2. The hirer acknowledges that the vehicle is fit for his purpose and is in good condition and undertakes to return it, and its accessories in the same condition, fair wear and tear expected, to the place and on the date/time due back is specified.
3. Quinn’s Coach Hire do not permit the drinking of alcohol on any of their vehicles. It is illegal to consume alcohol on a PSV vehicle therefore Quinn's Coach Hire will not be held responsible if you the hirer breaks this law. Quinn’s Coach Hire have the right to terminate the hire agreement of the vehicle from you the hirer due to any unreasonable or drunken behavior. The full balance of the hire will be paid with no refund. Smoking is also prohibited by law on coaches and buses plus the use of vapour/e-cig products are prohibited on any coach or bus operated by Quinn's Coach Hire.
4. Quinn’s Coach Hire are not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property left unattended on vehicles.
5. In the event of damage being done by you the hirer or your guests, and our vehicle is in an unfit state to continue with anymore hires, you the hirer acknowledge that you are responsible for any loss of earnings sustained to Quinn’s Coach Hire until the vehicle is deemed fit for hire.
6. The lessor will be liable to the hirer for direct loss only as herein provided. It is agreed and acknowledged by the hirer that the lessor shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever, however arising. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the lessor’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or other liability of the lessor which cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
7. This agreement and the hiring there under will terminate ipso facto and immediately if a petition to wind up the lessor or appoint a new administrator of the lessor is presented to a court or if the lessor passes a resolution for voluntary liquidation (except for the purpose of amalgamation or re-construction) or if a receiver or receiver and manager is appointed with respect to any of the assets of the lessor and upon such termination as aforesaid the hirer will ultimately return the vehicle to the lessor or its duty authorized agent for the return of the vehicle at such a place as the lessor may have appointed.
8. You the hirer understand that all of your passengers must be seated whilst the vehicle is in motion and you must not disturb the driver at any time.
Where seat belts are provided, they must be worn at all times.
9 Quinn’s Coach Hire are not responsible for any damage or injury caused to any passenger while they are standing, all passengers must be seated while vehicle is in motion.
10 Rear windows may be lowered at the driver's discretion, however putting body parts outside the window is strictly forbidden.
11 When the vehicle stops and passengers want to exit, it is the driver’s responsibility to open the rear door when it is safe to do so.
12. Any additions or alteration of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties. Registered office: Quinn’s Coach Hire, 26/40 Killycanavan Road, Ardboe, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT71 5BP.
13 Quinn’s Coach Hire have the right to refuse alcohol at any time to you the hirer or your guests and any unreasonable behavior will not be accepted and Quinn’s Coach Hire have the right to refuse any person onto or eject any persons off our buses and have the right to cancel hire off any agreement with out any refund.
14 Quinn’s Coach Hire is not responsible for the bars and nightclubs and restaurants we visit (as we try to send you to venues that have good reputation, we cannot please everyone).
15 Quinn’s Coach Hire is not responsible if you or your party can not get into a bar, nightclub, restaurant, or you are evicted from any venue.
16 You the hirer will inform the other passengers and your guests of the contents of these terms and conditions of trade
Quinn’s Coach Hire rental agents have the right to refuse hire at any time.
By signing the driver's work ticket on collection you the hirer agree to the terms and conditions of this hire agreement.